Welcome to PathFinder Digital’s wiki on the subject of Free Space Optics (Laser Communications) and its applications in satellite communications. The wiki is an open resource for all academia, researchers, and industry interested in laser communications. Your contributions/edits to the wiki are encouraged. Please register as a content contributor below and feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Registered users also receive notifications when any new articles are published.
Research & Development
- Alleviation of Jamming in Free Space Optical Communication over Gamma-Gamma Channel with Pointing Errors
- Anomalous refraction of optical spacetime wave packets
- Photon-per-Bit receiver for deep space communications
- Quantum Cascade Laser for FSO Communication
- Quantum Entanglement for Space-to-Earth Communications